Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hi, I'm Ian.

Hey there. It's wonderful to finally meet you. I'm Ian. I had a blog when I was younger, you can find that gem here. It's called Operation Awesome and it has the exact same design as this new blog because I just redid the old one and I quite like the design so why fix what isn't broken? Anyway, it's pretty fun but I decided to start over because I still have content and ideas to share but that blog is a bit old, I started it a long time ago and it's time for something fresh.

Speaking of fresh, this is what I like to call an Original Cover. You've probably never heard of an original cover and that's because I just made it up. I'll take a look at the chords and lyrics of a song I've never heard before and make it my own, I'll give it my own melody, made up on the spot and then adjusted to my liking. Never perfect, but neither is life. The sound quality isn't great but I'll let you make your own opinion about it.
This is "Losing You" by Kira and the Kindred Spirits. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment