Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Math Class Doodles

Geometry is quite an easy class and therefore very boring. To entertain myself I draw things like sloths getting shot in the face.

This was originally two separate doodles on two different pages but they were meant to go together so after I scanned them in I went ahead and combined them, enlarging the murderous turtle for depth perception benefits.






This second drawing (below) came about by asking my friend what I should draw, to which he replied, of course, a puffer fish playing baseball.



  You can expect more doodles to posted in the future. I haven't done a lot recently, but I have a couple files full of stuff I did in grade school and middle school.

Thanks for reading, I hope your day is wonderful and filled with bacon!

No comments:

Post a Comment